Coolpad launched its Dazen 1 and Dazen X7 smartphones in India back in May. Now the company is gearing to launch its Note 3 smartphone in India. It was launched in China by QIKU, a joint venture by Coolpad group and QIHU 360 and received more than 2.6 million pre-orders in one week, said the company. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back. You can unlock the phone in under 0.5 seconds, says Coolpad.
It has 2GB RAM, but the company might choose to upgrade the handset to 3GB RAM for India, says Varun Sharma CEO of Coolpad Dazen, India.
Coolpad Note 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1.4 micron pixels
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151×77×9.3mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 3 comes in white and black colors and costs 899 yuan in China (Rs. 9280 approx.). Coolpad will price the smartphone under Rs. 10,000 in India, but the exact date of the launch is not known yet.