LG has announced its new LG Tone Active (HBS-850) Bluetooth Stereo headset that will roll out globally starting from this month. It has Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX compatibility, Digital MEMS microphone for crystal clear call quality and has IPX3 ratings for water and sweat resistance. It uses retractable earbuds for easier cord management and storage.
Highlights of LG Tone Active (HBS-850)
- Retractable Earbuds – A simple, unique solution to cord management, the TONE Active’s earbuds extend for a personalized fit and retract for easy, convenient storage.
- Durable, Rugged & Stay-Put Design – Durable yet lightweight with a contoured, around-the-neck
- IPX3 Rated Water and Sweat Resistant – Compatible for life’s toughest workouts to handle even the hottest conditions in the gym or out on the trail.
- Quad-Layer Speaker Technology & Digital MEMS Microphone – Enjoy robust bass, crisp treble, less distortion on high frequencies, and exceptional voice clarity.
- Rechargeable battery – Up to 13 hours of talk time and up to 18 days of standby
The LG Tone Active (HBS-850) comes in Lime, Orange, Blue and Pink colors and will roll out starting from this month in North America and Korea. It is priced at $120 (Rs. 7,670 approx.) in the US and is available from July 24 at AT&T online and retail stores. It will roll out in Europe, CIS, Asia and Latin America throughout Q3 2015.