Huawei has announced Honor 4A, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Honor series in China. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by 1.1 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1 on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and comes with 4G connectivity that includes support for bands – TDD-LTE：B38/B39/B40/B41 and FDD-LTE：B1/B3.
Huawei Honor 4A specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM slots) with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony/OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, 22mm wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72.1 x 8.5mm; Weight: 155 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The Huawei Honor 4A comes in Black and White colors and is priced at 599 Chinese Yuan (US$ 96 / Rs. 6,130 approx.) for the common 4G variant and the China Unicom / Telecom variants are priced at 699 Chinese Yuan (US$ 112 / Rs. 7,150 approx.). It will go on sale in China starting from July 28th.