Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) has surfaced on a Spanish retail site fnac.es that reveals 2GB of RAM, which coincides with the recent leak and also shows a 1.7GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 SoC, which could be Snapdragon 610 SoC. There might be several variants of the smartphone. It also reveals a price tag of 199 Euros (US$ 215 / Rs. 13,730 approx.), Black and White color variants. Other specifications are already revealed in earlier leaks.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) / 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 610 (MSM8936)
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery
The Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) is expected to be announced at separate events on July 28th.