Lenovo Vibe S1, the company’s upcoming smartphone was leaked back in February, but the company did not unveil it at the MWC in March. Now the smartphone has been certified on TENAA (via) in China. According to the listing, the smartphone will come with a 5-inch 1080p display, will be powered by a 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor, run on Android 5.0 (Lollipop), come with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Lenovo Vibe S1 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143 × 70.8 × 7.85mm; Weight: 130g
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,420mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe S1 will come in Black, White, Violet, Blue and Pink colors. Lenovo already teased the smartphone with a curved design last month. Now that the phone has received certification, the official announcement is expected soon.