Gionee has announced Elife E8, the company’s latest smartphone in the E series. It has a 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by a 2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 on top. It has aluminum magnesium alloy frame.
It has a 23.7-megapixel rear camera with Dual tone LED flash capable of shooting up to 120MP images and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens. It also has a dedicated camera key. It packs 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage with expansion slot. It has NXP Smart PA audio chip and stereo speakers with DTS support. It has dual SIM support with 4G LTE support in both the slots. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back for secure locking. Gionee has partnered with WeBank to launch Gionee Wallet.
Gionee Elife E8 specifications
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X 10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 23.7MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0 × 82.3 × 9.6 mm; Weight: 207 g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG, NFC
- 3520mAh battery
The Gionee Elife E8 is priced at 3999 Chinese Yuan ( US$ 644 / Rs. 41118 approx.) and will go on sale in China starting from July 15th. It will launch in India in August.