HTC smartphone codenamed A55 that surfaced last month has now been certified in China on TENAA as HTC One E9pw. This shows the smartphone in White Gold color with usual dual front-facing speakers. It also confirms the 5.5-inch display and its dimensions, but the display resolution is not confirmed yet. Earlier rumors revealed that it will have a Quad HD screen and will powered by a MediaTek MT6795 64-bit Octa-Core SoC.
It has a huge camera sensor on the back, which is rumored to be the same 20-megapixel sensor present on the HTC One M9. It might have a polycarbonate body, similar to the One E8 that was launched last year.
HTC One E9 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Desire Sense 7.0 UI
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 13MP or Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- Dimensions: 156.5×76.5×7.54mm
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing BoomSound stereo speakers
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
The smartphone was rumored to released in February, but it is likely to be unveiled later this March.