Alcatel OneTouch has announced Orange Klif, the company’s latest Firefox OS smartphone in partnership with the French operator Orange. It has a 3.5-inch HVGA screen, is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and comes with a 2-megapixel rear camera. This even has 3G connectivity and Dual SIM support. It runs on Firefox OS 2.0.
The Firefox OS is based on HTML5, has Adaptive App Search or the Single Window Search and comes pre-loaded with Facebook, Twitter and more apps. It also has Firefox marketplace to download more apps.
Alcatel OneTouch Orange Klif specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) HVGA capacitive touch screen display
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek Processor
- 256 MB RAM, 512MB internal memory and expandable memory with microSD
- 2MP rear camera
- Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 11.9mm thick
- 1300mAh battery
The Alcatel OneTouch Orange Klif comes in black color and is priced at just $40 (Rs. 2,470 approx.). It will roll out in 13 African and Middle Eastern countries starting in the second quarter of 2015.