iBall Andi 4L PULSE, the company’s first Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone is now available from retail stores, according to Mumbai-based retailer Manish Khatri from Mahesh Telecom. It has a 4-inch WVGA display, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and BSI sensor. It is not clear if the smartphone has a front-facing camera since there is no mention of it. It has 3G connectivity and Dual SIM support.
It has 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and comes with a 1500mAh battery. It directly competes with Lava Iris Win1 that was launched earlier this month. iBall recently launched Slide WQ32 and Slide WQ149 Windows 8.1 tablets.
iBall Andi 4L PULSE specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 400 pixels) capacitive touch TN screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- Dual SIM (2G + 3G)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 1500 mAh battery
The iBall Andi 4L PULSE is expected to launch soon for Rs. 4,899.