LAVA International has launched Iris Fuel 50, the company’s first smartphone in the new Fuel series with a 3000mAh battery that promises 1.5 days of battery life. It has a 5-inch FWVGA IPS display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with dual LED flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Commenting on the launch of the new series, Hari Om Rai, Chairman & Managing Director, LAVA International said,
As smartphones are increasingly becoming a very integral part of our daily lives and drive a lot of tasks for us, we need devices that are able to support heavy usage without having the need to carry power banks for frequent charging. Lava’s product development and R&D team worked on this insight and with our new Fuel series of smartphones we will address just that. Lava has launched the 1st smartphone in this series, Iris Fuel 50 and shall soon come up with more products at different price points in this series.
Lava Iris Fuel 50 specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) touch screen IPS display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.8 x 72.9 x 9.5mm; Weight: 160 grams
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Lava Iris Fuel 50 comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 7,799.