After its 8-inch and 10.1-inch Yoga Tablet 2 models, Lenovo has announced a 13.3-inch model. It has a 13.3-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) WQHD IPS Display with 178-degree viewing angle and is powered by a quad-core Intel Atom Processor, similar to the 13.3-inch Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro tablet.
This doesn’t have a built-in projector like the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, but comes with JBL large-chamber stereo speakers, a 5W subwoofer and Wolfson Master HiFi CODEC chip for an enhanced audio experience. It has a battery cylinder and includes four modes – Hold, Stand, Tilt or Hang. It comes with a Bluetooth AccuType keyboard cover.
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows (13-inch) specifications
- 13.3-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) WQHD IPS Display, 178 degree viewing angle
- quad-core Intel Atom processor
- Windows 8.1
- 1.6MP HD front-facing camera
- Dual Front large-chamber JBL Speakers, 5W Subwoofer, Dolby Audio and Wolfson Master Hi-Fi Codec
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-HDMI
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Microphone with noise reduction
- 12800 mAh battery battery with up to 15 hours of usage
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows (13-inch) starts at US$699.99 (Rs. 43,000 approx.) including the keyboard and will be available beginning in November in the US.