Huawei has announced the Honor 4X smartphone for the Chinese market. It has a 5.5-inch HD display, powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Emotion UI 3.0 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and even has 4G LTE connectivity.
Huawei Honor 4X specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM slots) with dual standby
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:152.9mm × 77.2mm × 8.65mm; Weight: 165 grams
- 4G (TD-LTE / FDD-LTE) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The Huawei Honor 4X comes in White and Gold colors and is priced at just 1299 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 13,000 approx.). It would be available for pre-order starting today and would go on sale in the country next month.