Oppo launched the N1 Mini, a smaller variant of the Oppo N1 in India recently for Rs. 26,990. It has a 5-inch 720p screen, compared to the 5.9-inch 1080p screen on the Oppo N1. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, instead of Snapdragon 600 processor on the N1. Otherwise, it has exactly the same 13-megapixel swivel camera on the top, has ceramic back and aluminum frame, similar to the N1. Check out the unboxing below.
The box contents include,
- Oppo N1 Mini in Mint color
- Micro USB cable
- Oppo headset
- 2-pin charger
- SIM ejector tool
- User guide, warranty and other booklets
The O-Click Bluetooth remote control in a separate box. At the launch Oppo said that it would be available separately for Rs. 1,890.
Here are the specifications of the Oppo N1 mini
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color OS 1.4 ROM on top
- 13MP rotating camera with Sony IMX214 stacked sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 9.2 mm thick and weighs 151 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2140 mAh battery
The N1 Mini resembles the N1, but it is considerable smaller, so it is comfortable to hold. At 151 grams, it is slightly lighter than the N1.
It has the same 13-megapixel rotating camera with 1/3.2″ Sony IMX214 stacked sensor with 6-element lens and LED flash present on the N1. This uses software enhancements to capture images at 24-megapixel resolution. We will be bringing you the benchmark, gaming performance videos and the complete review of the smartphone soon.