Xiaomi unveiled Mi 4, the company’s latest flagship smartphone last month. We brought you the photo gallery of the Mi 4 recently, here we have the unboxing of the smartphone. As we already said in the photo gallery, the Mi 4 is a step ahead compared to the Mi 3 in terms of design, build quality and the specifications. Check out the unboxing video below.
the box contents include,
- Xiaomi Mi 4 in white
- 2-pin charger (5V-0.5A)
- Micro USB cable
- SIM ejector tool
Since the smartphone has a 3080 mAh built-in battery, it doesn’t come with a battery in the box.
The Xiaomi Mi 4 has a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla glass protection, similar to the Mi 3, but the size of the smartphone has been reduced. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5 GHz. Here are the complete specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- MIUI V5 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- 3GB RAM, 16 / 64 GB internal memory
- Infrared LED
- 4G LTE (Optional), 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth and GPS
- 3080 mAh battery
Metal frame on the sides, gives it a premium look. Even the power button and the volume rockers have metal build.
Unlike the sides, the back cover has shiny plastic finish, which might not impress everyone. At the launch, Xiaomi said that it would sell several variants of Mi 4 with wooden, bamboo, marble and more back covers later this year. Only the 3G variant of the smartphone is on sale in China and the 4G variant would released in September. Xiaomi also plans to launch the smartphone with LTE support in India later this year. As you might have noticed in the unboxing video and the photo gallery, we got the device from China through ibuygou.com.