Kingston has launched two new memory products for smartphones. The DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 is a USB OTG drive for Android smartphones and tablet. This is the successor of the DataTraveler microDuo that we reviewed recently. The Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC card offers up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write speeds and comes with lifetime warranty.
The DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 support USB 3.0, unlike Kingston’s previous OTG drive that had only USB 2.0 support. It is compatible with all the smartphones and tablets with USB On-The-Go support. It comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and comes with a five-year warranty.
Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 Features and Specifications
- 2-in-1: microUSB and USB connectors for easy transfer of files between smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Plug-and-Play: simply connect as you would a standard USB Flash drive
- Convenient: ultra-small, pocket-sized design for easy transportability
- Capacities: USB 3.0: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed3: USB 3.04: 16GB – 70MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- 32GB-64GB – 70MB/s read, 15MB/s write
- Dimensions: 27.63mm x 16.46mm x 8.56mm
- Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I 90R/45W microSDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications
- Performance: UHS-I speeds – up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write for faster files transfer, continuous shooting and video recording
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Flexible: when combined with the SD adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices
- File format: FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB–32GB) exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance: up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1)
- microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
The Kingston SDCA10 Class 10 UHS-I memory card would be available in India starting at around Rs. 1,100. The DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 has been launched globally and would go on sale in India by August.