Sony Mobile has just announced the Xperia C3, the company latest mid-range handset in the Xperia series. As expected, it is a selfie-focused smartphone that comes with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens along with a soft LED flash. It also has self timer, Superior Auto mode, beatification, Portrait Retouch, option to capture images by simply double tapping the back cover, Smile Shutter, and more new features. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. Other specifications include, 5.5-inch HD display, 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and Android 4.4 (KitKat).
It would also be available in dual SIM variant called Xperia C3 Dual. It packs 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a 2500 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia C3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with TRILUMINOS Display for mobile, Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 25mm wide-angle lens, 80 degree field of view, 720p video recording
- 7.6mm thick and weighs 150 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
Sony Xperia C3 comes in comes in black, white and mint colors and would launch globally from August 2014 starting from China. No word on pricing tet.