We already know that Samsung is rumored to launch the Galaxy Grand Lite (GT-I9060) at the MWC 2014. Now the smartphone has passed through the FCC, which confirms the existence of the phone, but the name of the phones is not confirmed yet. The FCC filing confirms the Dual SIM support since it has DS next to the model number and also confirms the 2100 mAh battery.
According to earlier rumors, the Galaxy Grand Lite is expected to comes with a 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and run Android 4.2 or 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It would comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) camera.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite (GT-I9060) rumored specifications
- 5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 or 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) secondary camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite is rumored to come in Midnight Black, Lime Green, and Orange colors according to earlier rumors. The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (SM-T320) was spotted at the FCC recently, which is also rumored to be unveiled at the MWC 2014 in February.