The Nexus 5 manufactured by LG went on sale from the Play Store earlier today, now LG and Google have officially announced the launch of the smartphone in India. It packs a 5 inch full HD IPS screen with LG’s own in-cell touch technology, powered by the blazing fast Snapdragon 800 processor and runs on on the latest version of Android 4.4 KitKat. It was announced last month. We’ve already got hold of the 16 GB variant of the Nexus 5 and had unboxed it recently. The Nexus 5 comes with a Qualcomm QFE1100 Envelope Tracking chip that offers 20% more battery life.
Key Specifications of the Nexus 5
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 800 with 2.26GHz Quad-Core Krait CPU
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4, KitKat®
- Display: 5-inch (actual 4.95-inch) Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Network: CDMA/1xRTT/EVDO, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WCDMA/HSPA+, LTE
- Memory: 32GB / 16GB
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP with OIS / Front 1.3MP HD
- Battery: 2,300mAh Li-Polymer (embedded)
- Size: 137.84 x 69.17 x 8.59mm
- Weight: 130g
- Others: Wireless charging, NFC
The Nexus 5 comes in Black and White color and is priced at an MRP of Rs. 29,999 for 16 GB version and Rs. 33,999 for the 32 GB version.