HTC has finally announced the most rumored One Max. It come with a 5.9 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display, powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with the new HTC Sense 5.5 UI that brings updated HTC BlinkFeed that bring customisable topic categories, Instagram and Google+ integration. The main highlight of the phone is the built-in Fingerprint Scanner on the back of the smartphone that lets you lock or unlock the phone. It also lets you launch up to three applications by assigning an individual finger to each.
It has an UltraPixel camera on the back with LED Flash and a 2.1MP HD front-facing camera with 88 wide angle lens similar to the HTC One. It has a Metal Unibody Design, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and dual microphones. It also comes with Infrared remote control with HTC Sense TV app program guide .
HTC One Max Specifications
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display at 373 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with Sense 5.5 UI
- Single micro SIM
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 10.29 mm thick and weighs 217 grams
- 2.1 MP HD front-facing camera
- Infrared remote control
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expansion card slot (microSD up to 64GB)
- 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3300 mAh battery
The HTC One Max would start rolling out globally from mid October. No word on pricing yet.