Evernote Food app for Android has been updated to version 2.0, which is a major update that brings new tabs such as Explore Recipes, My Cookbook, Restaurants, and My Meals. This also has an exclusive Recently Viewed feature that is only available on Android that provides a constant reference point. The Evernote Food app for iPhone and iPad got updated to version 2.0 back in December 2012 that brought similar features.
New features in Evernote Food 2.0 for Android
- Explore Recipes from food blogs and websites, international partners or search for dishes manually and save them
- Browse recipes you’ve clipped in Evernote Food and collected in your Evernote account
- Discover new restaurants, view them on a map, create lists and save them
- Offers Foursquare venue ratings and menus
- Discover, book and save restaurants you want to try
- My Meals feature lets you add cuisines to your meals and share them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more
- Recently Viewed feature lets you go back and view things you’ve searched or viewed
Download Evernote Food for Android from the Google Play Store for free, if you don’t have it yet.