Xolo X1000 specs detailed, 4.7 inch 720p curved screen with a 2 GHz Intel Medfield processor
We are just minutes away from the Xolo X1000 launch in Goa, where we are live blogging the event, but looks like somebody jumped the gun and outed the X1000 in its full glory on the company’s website. It has now been revealed that the device will sport a 2 GHz Intel Medfield Z2480 system on a chip instead of the rumoured Clovertrail chip. Xolo claims this is the fastest phone, but since we have already seen phones(like the Motorola Razr i) sporting the Z2480 chip, we beg to differ.
The Xolo X series of devices are the Indian company’s Intel range of Smartphones running Android. The Xolo X900 was the first Intel based phone, and now, seems like the X1000 will be its successor. The device sports a new design, and it is definitely not blocky like the last time. The display is a 4.7 inch 1280×720 display with a 2.5D curved screen adding some aesthetic value to the device. There is a 8 megapixel camera with a fast 15 fps burst rate. Here are the detailed specifications of the device –
Xolo X1000 Specifications
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass display at 312 ppi
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor with a 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 1.3 MP front-facing
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 9.1 mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, GPS / aGPS
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1900 mAh battery
Be sure to check our live blog for more details from the event, in which they might reveal the availability and price of the Xolo X1000. Stay tuned!