Huawei has officially launched the Huawei Ascend Y210D that went on sale in India last week. It is an entry-level smartphone that packs a 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Cortex A5 processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It has a 2MP camera at the back with CMOS sensor and packs a 1700 mAh battery that uses Huawei’s Power Saving Technology that would offer up to 30% more battery life. It has dual SIM support with dual standby and Huawei promises 5 second fast boot-up.
Huawei Ascend Y210D specifications
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) OS
- 2 MP fixed focus rear camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 12.4 mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2 Mbps), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, GPS
- 256MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1700 mAh battery
The Huawei Ascend Y210D comes in ceramic white and phantom black colors and is priced at Rs. 4,999 (MOP). It is available from online channels, large format retailers, Huawei Experience outlets and multi-brand outlets across India.