Karbonn S1 Titanium, the company’s upcoming flagship phone has surfaced on their official site. It packs in a 4.5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) multi-touch display. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has has Dual SIM support, 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. This would compete with the recently launched Micromax A116 Canvas HD that also comes with a quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
Karbonn S1 Titanium specifications
- 4.5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) multi-touch capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 9.25 mm thick
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1600 mAh battery
It is not listed on any online retail sites yet, so the price is not available yet. We can expect it to launch soon at market price of less than Rs. 13,000.
Thanks Manoj for the tip !
[Update: Karbonn has officially launched the phone as Smart Titanium 1 for Rs. 10990]