Oppo Find 5 with 5-inch 1080p display, quad-core processor announced
Oppo has today announced its latest smartphone, the Find 5. The smartphone features high end specifications including a 5″ 1080p IPS screen with 441PPI. Internally you’ll find a Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Processor clocked at 1.5Ghz. Coupled with 2GB of RAM, you won’t find it lacking in terms of performance.
Design-wise, the smartphone is minimalist and still keeps ergonomics in check thanks to the slim 3.25mm bezel. There’s a 13MP camera sensor over at the back of the phone with a f/2.2 aperture lens. The phone is capable of recording video at 120FPS.
Additionally, the phone supports NFC, WiFi Display and DLNA alongside Dolby 3D technology making this one of the most feature packed smartphones out there right now. The phone is expected to launch in early 2013 at an undisclosed price point. Full specifications are included below :
- Network: UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/HSPA+42 (850, 1700, 1900, 2100MHz), GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz)
- Processor: Qualcomm APQ8064 Quad-Core 1.5GHz
- Display: 5.0” 1080P 441PPI IPS (1,080×1920)
- Memory: 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM
- Camera: Main: 13 megapixel Stacked CMOS sensor with HDR, Front: 1.9 megapixel, 120 FPS video recording, f/2.2 aperture, blue glass filters
- Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, NFC
- Features: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), GPS, Wi-Fi Display, DLNA, Gyroscope, Digital compass, Microphone, Sensors (light, proximity, magnetic and gravity)
- Battery: 2500 mAh built-in lithium-ion battery
- Included Accessories: Power adapter, USB Cable, Headphones