iBall has launched Andi 5c which is their new Android Smartphone with a 5-inch (480×800 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display. It is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex A9 Processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front-facing camera for video calling. It also comes with G-sensor, Proximity sensor and light sensor and features such as Face unlock, gallery app with photo editor, red-eye remover and more. This would compete with the recently launched Micromax A100.
iBall Andi 5c specifications
- 5-inch (480×800 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display.
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 1 GHz Cortex A9 Processor
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps ; HSUPA 5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2300mAh battery
The iBall Andi 5c is priced at an MRP of Rs.15,999 and is available at an MOP (Best buy) of Rs.12,999