Motorola and Nextel Announce i867 Ferrari Smartphone
Motorola has announced the i867 Ferrari smartphone with Push to Talk in Brazil in partnership with Nextel. The phone’s design is inspired by the Ferrari 458 Italia and the back cover is designed to resemble the hood of the car.
The features of the phone include:
- 3.1″ Touchscreen with 320×480 Pixels Resolution
- 58 x 114 x 13 mm, 129grams
- Google Android OS
- 3 Megapixel Camera
- 3.5″ Audio Jack, Dual Mics for Noise Cancellation
- microSD Card Slot (Supports upto 32GB – 2GB Included in Sales Package)
- GPS, Bluetooth
- Motorola iDEN Technology, Wi-Fi
- 1390 mAH Battery
The device will be available in the Ferrari red color with Black carbon fiber finish around the screen and camera. Buyers will receive a Ferrari kit consisting of a key ring, leather case, sticker and car charger along with pre-loaded Ferrari content. It will retail at a price of 1499 Brazilian Real (Approx 740 US$) unlocked or 799 Brazilian Real (Approx 395 US$) on contract.