Tennis apps for iPhone and iPad for Wimbledon 2012
Wimbledon 2012 has already started on 25th June that will continue till 8th July 2012. Here are some nice apps to follow the Tennis game and offers info about your favorite players.
Tennis apps for iPhone and iPad
- Wimbledon - It is the official iPhone app for Wimbledon that offers you LIVE scores, Results, Schedule of play, Draws, News, Player profiles, On demand video previews, highlights, features, interviews and golden moments, Photos and also Live Wimbledon Radio channels with commentary
- Wimbledon 2012 Live Pics - It offers real-time photos of the Wimbledon 2012 Championships. You can also share these easily via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and e-mail or just save them directly to your phone.
- Virtual Tennis Challenge- This is the first Virtua Tennis game for the smartphones. You can try different shots such as top spins, slice shots, lobs and drop shots through different touch gestures. You can compete against 50 players in 18 stadiums around the world.
- Federer - Get instant access to the latest Federer news from the major magazines and sports publications, plus his latest videos, hundreds of slow motion HD videos, and much, much more.
- Nadal - Get instant access to the latest Nadal news from the major magazines and sports publications, plus his latest videos, hundreds of slow motion HD videos, and much, much more.
- Djokovic - Get the latest Djokovic news from the major magazines and sports publications, videos, hundreds of slow motion HD videos, - Mix of Slow Motion Analysis, Tennis Blogs and much more.
- Tennis personal trainer - This app is ideal companion for both beginners and advanced players that offers step-by-step instructions with stunning modern pictures of each stroke feature valuable information to improve your game. Learn techniques on serving and scoring, and brush up on the rules. Get on the court with confidence!
Some of these apps are free and are available for both the iPhone and iPad. Download these and get the instant scores and also brush up your tennis skills.