Quick Look : Sony XPERIA P
The Sony XPERIA P is one among the trio of “NXT” generation XPERIA devices announced by Sony yesterday in Barcelona, Spain.
The XPERIA P is positioned in between the XPERIA S (flaghsip model) and the XPERIA U (budget model). The XPERIA P comes in an aluminium unibody and features many of the same design aspects as its two companions.
The XPERIA P will be out in mid-Q2 2012 and will be available in three different colour variants : Black, Silver and Red The specifications of the XPERIA P are :
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS (Up-gradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 4-inch Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- WhiteMagic display technology for an Ultra-bright power efficient viewing experience
- 1 GHz STE U8500 dual-core processor
- 16GB internal memory
- 8MP camera with AF and Geo-tagging
- NFC (Near Field Communications)
- WiFi Hotspot
- Battery- 1305mAh
- 122 x 59.5 x 10.5mmWeight: 120g