Motorola PRO+ Android Business phone announced
Motorola has announced their sleek Android business phone, Motorola PRO+ that runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). This phone has physical full QWERTY keypad and it is powered by 1GHz processor.
Features of Motorola PRO+
- 3.1 inch (640 x 480 pixels) Touch Screen display with scratch resistant corning glass
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 11.65mm thick and weighs 113g
- 1GHz processor
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 3G - HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 2Mbps, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, aGPS
- 3.5mm headset jack, Multi-format audio player and FM Radio
- 1600mAh battery that offers up to 8 hours of talktime and 13 days standby
The device comes pre-loaded with Quickoffice Connect for accessing, creating and editing documents on-the-go. It has calendar options that lets you to arrange, edit, and respond to meeting invites and it also has direct dial conference options.
It has leading security features like remote wipe, password expiration and history and full encryption, and comes loaded with Exchange ActiveSync security policies for business users that include PIN lock, auto-discovery of Exchange Servers, Extended Device Management APIs and 3LM integration.
The Motorola PRO+ would be available in Asia and Europe starting this October.