Last week OPPO teased its upcoming R15 and R15 Plus with a notch display in image and a video that confirmed the design of the phone. It also confirmed that it will have a 6.28-inch 19: 9 full-screen AMOLED Super-V display with 1.78mm narrow frame and 90% screen-to-body ratio. Today it has listed the R15 on its site in Red, Blue, White and Mirror Red colors.
It also confirmed that it will run ColorOS 5.0, which should be based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and also confirmed 6GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage for the phone.
OPPO has also posted two new commercials for the R15 featuring Hong Kong singer and actor William Chan.
OPPO R15 rumored specifications
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.1 × 75.2 × 7.4mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3365mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charging
It is still teasing new features of the phone every couple of days. The OPPO R15 series will go official sometime later this month, and we should know the announcement date this week."OPPO R15 with 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 full-screen display teased in images officially ahead of announcement",