Koinex , one of India’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in India has launched its official Android app, as it had promised. This lets you access your account and also lets new users register from the app by submitting personal details, including KYC documents by taking photos and editing them in the app itself without scanning. It also has detailed charts and price alters that notifies you if your the value of a goes up or comes down from the amount you have set.
Similar to the website, the app has Google Authenticator, in addition to your login password. It also lets you set 4-digit MPIN that you need to enter when you login every time, but if you have a fingerprint-enabled smartphone, you can enable fingerprint authentication instead.
Highlights of Koinex for Android
- Easy to register: Enter simple details and get started
- Convenient KYC process: Click pictures of KYC documents and edit it in the app itself. No scanning required
- Personalized price alerts: Set your own price triggers and get alerted when the asset price hits your desired range
- Highly Secure: 3-step secure verification process including Google Authenticator codes at all important steps
- Easy to read charts: View real-time price chart with current market trading volume, 24 hour low and 24 hour high prices
- One stop trading: Get all information right next to the order book and make your trades seamlessly
Download Koinex (Free) – Android"Koinex Android app with custom price alerts, fingerprint login and more launched",