10.or is back with another smartphone after the 10.or E and 10.or G . Today it has launched 10.or D, the company’s most affordable smartphone as a part of “Crafted for Amazon” programme. It has a 5.2-inch HD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), which is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel camera, both with LED flash, comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds when phone is on and 0.7 seconds when phone is off. It has dedicated SIM slots with a microSD slot and packs a 3500mAh battery.
10.or D specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage,3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 147 x 74.3 mm x 8.98mm ;Weight: 150g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3550mAh (typical) / 3500mAh (minimum)
The 10.or D comes in Beyond Black and Aim Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 4999 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 5,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from January 5th.