Huawei at its Germany event also introduced the premium Porsche Design Mate 10. It has similar specs as the Mate 10 Pro, including a 6-inch FHD+ FullView OLED 18:9 display with ultra narrow bezels, powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with i7 co-processor, dedicated neural network processing unit and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Emotion UI 8.0 on top and Leica dual-lens camera with 12-megapixel RGB sensor, 20-megapixel monochrome sensor, but this comes with a premium design and body.
It comes with a custom Porsche Design interface, with accessories including USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter and custom made leather case, designed exclusively for the premium package.
Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 specifications
- 6-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 FullView display, 70000:1 (Typical) Contrast ratio, 112% NTSC Color Gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 20MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Leica Summilux-H lenses, f/1.6 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, CAF, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 comes in Diamond Black color, is priced at €1395 (US$ 1646 / Rs. 10,6585 approx.) and will be available from mid-November in 20 countries including Bahrain, China, Egypt, Spain, Thailand, UAE and UK.