Sony Mobile unveiled the Xperia XZ1, the company’s latest flagship smartphone at the IFA 2017 in Berlin last month. Today the company has sent out invites for the launch of the phone in the country on September 25th. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p HDR screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform and runs Android 8.0 (Oreo).
It comes with a 19-megapixel Motion Eye camera with 1/ 2.3″ Exmor RS memory stacked sensor, 960 fps super slow motion videos, Predictive Capture, Anti-distortion shutter, Triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilization for shake-free videos. It also comes with 3D creator app that lets you capture in 3D and turn people and objects into high-resolution 3D avatars.
Sony Xperia XZ1 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) HDR TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 2700mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
The Sony Xperia XZ1 comes in Moonlit Blue, Venus Pink, Warm Silver, and Black colors and recently went on pre-order in UK for 599 GBP (Rs. 52010 approx.) and Europe for 699 Euros (Rs. 53,800 approx.). We should know the price of the phone in India next week.
Check out the hands-on impressions of Xperia XZ1 from IFA here.