After press renders and live images of the Moto X4 surfaced recently, new press render of the phone has surfaced showing the phone in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors with shiny glass back. It also reveals that the 12-megapixel rear camera will have f/2.0 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and the secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor will have f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size and 120° field of view offering depth of field effects.
The 16-megapixel front camera will have f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size and flash. We already know other specifications of the phone. The new leak reveals that the phone will come with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage in Europe and the Asia Pacific region will get 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version.
Moto X4 rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF 4K video recording, secondary 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size and 120° field of view
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size
- Water and dust resistant body (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Now that everything has been revealed, we just have to wait for the price of the phone when it goes official in the coming weeks.