Canon has introduced EOS 6D Mark II, a new Full-frame DSLR targeted at budding photographers. It has a 26.2MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor, has DIGIC 7 Image Processor and is dust and water-resistant. Canon says that it has several enhancements over its predecessor, but it still has maximum 1080p video recording.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II specifications
- 26.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-40000
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45 all cross-type AF points
- Fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection
- Built-in Flash
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3-inch 3:2 Clear View II TFT Vari-angle Touch Screen
- Full HD video recording: MPEG4/H.264 at 60 fps
- High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.5 frames per second (fps)
- Dust- & Water-resistant
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II will cost $1,999 (Rs. 1,29,255 approx.) for body only, $2,599 (Rs. 1,68,050 approx.) with the Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 STM lens and $3,099 (Rs. 2,00,390 approx.) with the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM II lens. It will be available late July 2017, but we don’t have pricing or availability in India yet.