Intex has launched Aqua Crystal+, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Aqua series with 4G VoLTE support. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, glass back and a 2100mAh built-in battery.
Intex Aqua Crystal+ specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.25GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with 550MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, OV13858 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 140×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 140.2g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Crystal+ comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 6799 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.