Prior to its availability in India, the Google Chromecast with TV (4K) has been advertised on Flipkart. The pricing of the upcoming Chromecast and the offers that are now available were disclosed in the posting. Even though the Flipkart page doesn’t say when it will be available, the Google Chromecast with TV (4K) will soon be available for purchase. To recall, the Google Chromecast 3 Media Streaming Device is already available for purchase in India for Rs. 3,499 in black color.
The latest Google TV interface integrates movies, TV shows, live TV, and more for you by combining content from all of your apps and subscriptions. It connects to the HDMI connection on your TV and is powered by a USB Type-C port.
It supports up to 4K HDR at up to 60 frames per second, Dolby Vision, including HDMI pass-through of Dolby audio content. Additionally, a new remote is offered with dedicated Google Assistant buttons for YouTube and Netflix. The device comes with a one-year warranty and is available in the colour “Snow.”
Google Chromecast with Google TV Specifications
- Up to 4K HDR, 60 FPS, supports Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos (pass-through) audio
- Connectors: HDMI that plugs into TV, USB Type-C port
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth
- Android TV OS
- Dimensions: 162x61x12.5 mm; Weight:118g
- Bluetooth voice remote with IR to control TV, soundbar, or receiver, Integrated microphone for Google Assistant, Accelerometer sensor
- Color: Snow
- Sales Package: 1 Chromecast, Power Cable, Power Adaptor, Chromecast Voice Remote, 2 AAA Alkaline Battery
Pricing and availability
The latest Google Chromecast with TV has already been priced at Rs. 6,399 by the online retailer Flipkart. However, this might not be the final price.
The e-commerce service will provide customers who use Citi credit and debit cards a 10% discount on purchases up to Rs. 1,500. For holders of Bank of Baroda credit cards, the same rules apply. Customers who use their Citi credit card for EMI transactions will also receive a 10% discount, up to a maximum of Rs. 1,750.