After the realme 9 Pro, the first renders of the upcoming realme 9 Pro+ has surfaced along with rumoured specifications, thanks to @OnLeaks. This shows a 6.43-inch punch-hole display with a 90Hz refresh rate and an in-display fingerprint sensor. As rumoured earlier, this is said to use a custom 50MP Sony sensor and feature OIS, a first for the realme number series.
The image shows Midnight Black color, but the phone is also said to come in Aurora Green and Sunrise Blue colours. The realme 9 Pro+ is said to be powered by Dimensity 920 SoC compared to Snapdragon 695 SoC in the realme 9 Pro, which is still a decent mid-range offering.
— realme (@realmeIndia) January 20, 2022
The company has officially started teasing the launch of the smartphone in India.
realme 9 Pro+ rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with LED flash, custom Sony sensor, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth / macro
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W fast charging
We should know the launch date in India soon.