HTC has announced Desire 20 Pro 5G, the company’s latest smartphone in the Desire series in Taiwan after introducing the Desire 20 Pro back in June last year. It packs a 6.7-inch Full HD+ 20:9, 90Hz refresh rate screen with a 16MP camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 690 5G SoC, 8GB of RAM, comes with 64MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, foggy gloss design and packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ technology.
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 690 8nm 5G Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118˚ ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 167.1 x 78.1 x 9.4 mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
The HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G comes in Blue and Purple colours, is priced at NT$11,990 (US$ 428 / Rs. 31,260 approx.) and is already on sale in Taiwan.