Apple Clips is a neat little app where users can create unique videos by combining video clips, images, and photos and adding stickers, music, filters and more. In this new update, Apple is adding features like mouse and trackpad support for iPadOS 13.4, extra editing capabilities like duplicate, splitting and more.
The changelog is as follows:
- Use Clips on iPad with a mouse, trackpad, or Bluetooth keyboard for new ways to create videos (requires iPadOS 13.4).
- Use the Duplicate button to instantly create a copy of a clip with all its effects.
- Tap the Split button to divide any clip in two.
- Make stickers pop on and off the screen–just split any clip and apply stickers to either of the two new sections.
- Give your video the look of an 80’s arcade game with updated 8-bit stickers and the new Game Over poster.
- Celebrate spring with the floral Springtime poster.
- Choose from 11 new Mickey and Minnie Mouse stickers, each with its own expressive animation.
- Performance and stability improvements.
The new Clips update is available for everyone for download via the App Store.