ASUS launched ultra-slim gaming laptop ROG Zephyrus G (GA502) to cater to a wide range of audience in India, under the ROG banners. According to the company claims it not only covers all the gaming essentials but also extends an ultra-slim and compact experience at an affordable price bracket.
This laptop supports 120Hz display refresh rate, which doubles the output of standard screens, thus fully supporting the triple-digit frame rates that the GPU can deliver. Furthermore, the Zephyrus G (GA502) offers 81% screen-to-body ratio for an immersive feel. It also has an intelligent cooling system, powered by self-cleaning thermal module, anti-dust tunnel fans, 33% thinner blades for up to 17% improved airflow, fan scenario profiles and modes.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 Specifications
- Display: 15.6″ FHD 120Hz IPS display, anti-glare
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H
- Grahic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
- Storage: 512GB/ M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
- Windows 10
- Battery: 76Wh 4-cell Lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 360 x 252 x 19.9 mm; Weight: 2.1kg
- Connectivity: RJ-45 jack, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type‑C w/ DisplayPort 1.4, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type‑A, HDMI 2.0b, 3.5 mm audio combo jack, Kensington lock
The gaming centric Asus ROG Zephyrus G (GA 502) is now available in India from Flipkart for Rs. 99,990.