Lenovo just announced the Z5 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Z series’ in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 2.07mm ultra narrow bezels and 95.06% screen-to-body ratio. It has a slider design that hides the 16-megapixel front camera, earpiece and the 8-megapixel IR face unlock. The company says that the sliding mechanism has been tested to last 300,000 times. It comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
It is powered by Snapdragon 710, has 6GB of RAM and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 10. It has 16MP + 24MP dual rear cameras with Sony sensors that combines four pixels into one pixel in low light conditions.
Lenovo Z5 Pro specifications
- 6.39-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ZUI 10
- 16MP rear camera with Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, Dual-tone LED flash, secondary 24MP camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, secondary 8MP IR Camera for Face unlock
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155.12×73.04×9.3mm ; Weight: 210g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3350mAh battery
The Lenovo Z5 Pro comes in Black color, is priced at 1998 yuan (US$ 287 / Rs. 21,148 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs 2298 yuan (US$ 330 / Rs. 24,320 approx.). It will go on sale in China from November 11th.