OPPO A3, a variant of OPPO F7 recently got certified by TENAA and has also appeared on Geekbench listing. This has a similar 6.23-inch Full HD+19:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 with up to 6GB RAM, runs on ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and has a 16-megapixel raer camera with LED flash, but this has an 8-megapixel front camera instead of 25-megapixel front camera on the F7.
It has model numbers PADT00 and PADM00. It should come with Face unlock, but there is no sign of fingerprint sensor.
OPPO A3 rumored specifications
- 6.2-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD
- Dimensions: 156×75.3×7.8mm ; Weight: 159g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery
The OPPO A3 is expected to come in Red, Blue, Silver, Pink and Black colors and could go official later this month or early next month.