Sony H8266 which surfaced back in December on the Geekbench benchmark results, is now again back in the news. This time it is the AnTuTu that is revealing more information about the upcoming Sony Xperia Flagship. While the previous leak suggested a regular 16:9 aspect ratio, the new development says that it will pack a Full-screen display with 18:9 Full HD+ display.
On the other hand, the rest of the specification more or less remain the same. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage. There might be a microSD card slot for memory expansion. It is expected to run on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. The display size now remains a mystery since it will feature an 18:9 aspect ratio. There are chances that the Sony H2866 will be replacing the current Xperia XZ-series.
Sony H8266 rumored specifications
- Full HD+ TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual Nano SIM
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- Dimensions: 157 × 78× 8.1 mm; Weight: 159g
- 3210/3240mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Since these are early rumors and leaks, there is a big chance that these specifications might change when the phone finally launches. Sony is expected to launch the phone in the coming months, so we can expect more details to surface as we move forward.