LG introduced Q6 series of smartphones that includes Q6α and Q6+ earlier this month with 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio and minimal bezels. Today that company has announced that the phone will roll out in Korea from this week.
It has a ultra-strong 7000 series aluminum frame and has a unibody design. LG said that it has passed MIL-STD 810G to withstand temperature extremes, rain, humidity, sand and dust for use by the United States military.
LG Q6 specifications
- 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) FullVision 442ppi Display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 32GB storage (Q6); 4GB RAM / 64GB storage (Q6+), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 100-degree wide angle
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions:142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm ; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery
The LG Q6 comes in Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White and Terra Gold colors and is priced at 419,100 Korean Won (US$ 373 / Rs. 23960 approx.) and will be available in Korea from August 2nd. It will roll out in key markets in Asia, Europe, Middle East and the Americas in coming weeks.