Lenovo has announced Miix 510 2-in-1 Windows 10 device at the ongoing IFA 2016, Berlin. It sports a 12.2 inch, 1920 x 1200 pixel IPS touch screen display and a detachable keyboard.
The detachable keyboard is backlight and doubles up as a folio case. It has a metallic design and comes with dual watchband hinge. The device also comes with an optional digital stylus that offers 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity. It features Dolby enabled stereo speakers.
Lenovo Miix 510 2-in-1 key specifications:
- 12.2″ FHD+ (1920 x 1200) 320 nits with Gorilla Glass
Up to 6th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Upto 8GB LPDDR4, up to 1TB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 5MP rear camera with auto focus
- 2MP front camera
- Dimensions: 300 x 205 x 15.9; Weight: 1.25 lg (with keyboard)
- 2 USB Type C 3.0 ports, micro SD
WiFi 802.11 ac + Bluetooth® 4.0; 4G LTE (optional), Category 4