Asus today announced ZenFone Pegasus 3, the company’s latest smartphone in the Pegasus series. It has a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI 3.0. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and has a 8.55mm slim metal body. It comes with dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE support and packs a 4100mAh battery.
Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash,5P lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.5×73.7×8.55mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
The Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 comes in gold, rose gold, silver and gray colors and is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 197 / Rs. 13,250 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant costs 1499 yuan (US$ 227 / Rs. 15,285 approx.). It will be available for purchase through official Asus online store in China.