Gionee had announced S6 in November last year following which it was launched in India in February. Now, the company is all set to launch S6 Pro this month as per an invite from Gionee.
The S6 Pro is expected to sport a unibody metal design. It is said to come with fingerprint sensor and support USB Type C. The phone is tipped to come with 13MP rear and 8MP front facing camera.
Gionee S6 Pro rumored specifiations
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 652 processor
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage, expandable via micro SD card
- Android (6.0) Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:153×75.3×7.6; Weight 150 grams
- 13 MP rear camera
- 8 MP front camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3130 mAh battery
Gionee is expected to announce the S6 Pro on June 13 in China.