HTC has released a new teaser video for its upcoming flagship HTC 10 that talks about hi-res audio. The video highlights how hard the company is working to deliver the highest quality high-fidelity audio on a smartphone.
As per the video, HTC says that the One 10 will deliver “the highest-quality sound possible” and “flawless high fidelity on your phone”. The company wants to deliver “best BoomSound yet” with the One 10. Earlier this month, the company had teased an image that showed speaker grills at the top and bottom. At the top you can see a line of circular grills while the oval shaped speaker holes are present at the bottom.
HTC 10 rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
A number of press renders and live photos of the HTC 10 have already leaked. HTC is all set to announce the HTC 10 on April 12 via an online event. It will come in four colors – Carbon Gray, Glacier Silver with White Face, Glacier Silver with Black face and Topaz Gold.